Dear international students and scholars,

We hope you are all doing well. ISSS would like to ask that you complete a short, second survey to help gauge international student and scholar needs and engagement during this time. International OPT participants and dependent family members are also welcomed to participate. While we know you have probably been asked to complete a number of surveys during this time, which can be emotionally tiring, we appreciate your participation, as it helps ISSS to better understand your collective and individual  experiences.  The survey can be answered anonymously or with your identity known. Thank you for your feedback.

Link to survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeJ8iVaZGV9_npzTp8P4o9gqjwpr9DplR1s56fXWtV-xw-vBQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Best wishes,

Rae Alexander
Director, International Student & Scholar Services

UConn Global Affairs

International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS)

2011 HILLSIDE ROAD, U-1083

STORRS, CT 06269-1083

PHONE: 860.486.3855
FAX: 860.486.5800

EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
http://isss.uconn.edu

To unsubscribe from the INTERNATIONAL-L list, click the following link:
https://ListServ.Uconn.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=INTERNATIONAL-L&A=1