I am having the same problem Jennifer. I registered a long time ago and I have a password but it is not working.  If anyone can get me in, that would be great.

Thanks,

Pam

________________________________
From: Northeast Arc Users Group <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Stone, Jennifer D. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 8:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Accessing the NEARC Conference

I am trying to access the Zoom meeting for the conference but it is asking me for a password. Does anyone know what it is? Can I have it? I contacted Eventbrite just now but it says it can take up to four days to get a response. I registered yesterday once I knew I would have the time but I haven’t received any additional instructions other than the initial email.

Jennifer D. Stone

Jennifer D. Stone

GIS Coordinator

Sullivan County Real Property Tax Services

GIS and 911 Addressing Programs

Sullivan County Government Center

100 North Street

Monticello, NY 12701

Phone: (845) 807-0224

Fax: (845) 807-0232

Disclaimer: The Office of Real Property assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information provided. Furthermore, the Office of Real Property makes no representation as to the accuracy of the information provided. The Office of Real Property specifically provides this information as is and expressly disclaims responsibility for damages or liability, whatsoever, that may arise from use of the information provided.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments. Thank you.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fs.uconn.edu%2Fnearcsubscribe&amp;data=02%7C01%7CNEARC-L%40LISTSERV.UCONN.EDU%7C71f9baec957242fd9f0308d7fbf3b971%7C17f1a87e2a254eaab9df9d439034b080%7C0%7C0%7C637254896516175853&amp;sdata=ya0qRiXhloXgBKzhiw2e140%2BPofXMpYrmr9YbQQNeJI%3D&amp;reserved=0.