This is being sent to the 4-H Fair, New Haven & Middlesex 4-H Distribution Lists:

Hello 4-Hers, Parents and/or Guardians,

              We are all disappointed that our members cannot participate in a fair this season. However, we would still like to celebrate their accomplishments and dedication with a Middlesex and New Haven County 4-H Celebration! We are going to celebrate our members in our program with a 2020 4-H Tribute Yearbook.

              We are asking that 5 appropriate images/ photos be sent to us of our members participating in 4-H, please note we will only be using 3, the extras are in case the images do not come through clearly. You can specify which images you prefer to be shown on your tribute. These images can be of their projects, activities they have participated in, or the friendships they have formed along the way! We would love to see our older members share images of their younger days in 4-H. Share with us whatever images mean the most to you as a 4-Her! Please provide a brief description of the images including age of member(s), year, and activity the member was participating in.

We ask that all submissions be sent in as soon as possible but not later than Wednesday, July 15th. Only the first name and last initial will be used in the tribute of our members. Participation is voluntary but, we are hoping we can include all our 4-H members. Below is the template we will be using to put together the tribute for our members.

Please help us celebrate our 4-H Members and bring us together in these difficult times.

Thank you for your support and participation,
Emily Alger and Intern Erika Hojda
Peggy Grillo and Intern Erin Korowotny

Please respond as soon as possible by no later than July 15.  Send your photos and permission forms to our 2020 Interns – [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]

Sample Template - in attachment