This is being sent to the 4-H Fair, New Haven & Middlesex 4-H Distribution Lists:

Maryann Fusco-Rollins, 4-H staff from Tolland, is conducting a series of virtual workshops which might be of interest to some of you.  She will be conducting a virtual meeting space and drop in lounge where 4-H volunteers or parents of 4-H members can ask questions on the subjects offered each week.  The idea is that these are informational about what  Leaders and Families can do in virtual spaces on a club level and what is out there to enjoy- they will be interactive.  She is also making intro videos for each week on our UConn 4-H site about what you’ll learn.  The workshops are not county specific or geared to any specific virtual Fair.

Please check out her topics.  Emily and I are planning on holding similar sessions later this summer into the fall, working with our 4-H Sumer interns to create these sessions.  E are interested in looking at specific questions you might have or topics you would like to be addresses.  Please replay with any suggestions in the next week.  Thanks and stay healthy.

Em and Peggy