Dear international students and scholars,

This Friday, Megan Kludt, Esq. of Curran, Berger & Kludt, an immigration law firm, will provide a presentation to UConn international students and scholars about recent legal  developments that could impact international students. We anticipate that the presentation will focus primarily on the recent Presidential Proclamation related to the entry of Chinese graduate students and scholars with connection to the Military-Civil Fusion Program, and possible developments with OPT. Please join us this Friday, June 19, at 2:30 pm via Webex (meeting information below). We hope you can join us.

Meeting Information

Meeting link:https://uconn-cmr.webex.com/uconn-cmr/j.php?MTID=m5e3c1a6ea5b3d3f0e0c6ccd029493d1a

Meeting number:120 333 2296

Password:ISSS

Join by phone

+1-415-655-0002 US Toll

Access code: 120 333 2296

Contact ISSS for Global Call-In #s, if needed.

Rae Alexander
Director

International Student and Scholar Services

UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT

GLOBAL AFFAIRS

2011 Hillside Road, U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083
PHONE: 860.486.3855
EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
ISSS Drop-In Advising:
MON - THU: 1:30  - 3:30 pm

To unsubscribe from the INTERNATIONAL-L list, click the following link:
https://ListServ.Uconn.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=INTERNATIONAL-L&A=1