One of the hot new trends is Peer-2-Peer professional education.  There are some valuable platforms taking advantage of this in the tech and business sectors.  For instance, LinkedIn Learning was an acquisition of Lynda.com for $1.5B.  Don’t let a good project go to waste with a 3hr training presentation and a PDF leave behind.  I’m looking to turn some of your projects into a killer shortcourse. Contact me if you have one so we can promote you as a thought leader in your skillset.

Thanks,

--
Charlie Davis
GIS Curriculum Coordinator, Bootcamp GIS