This is being sent to the 4-H Fair, New Haven & Middlesex 4-H Distribution Lists – We are asking that if you are a 4-H member only – help us decide what activities we should try to do to highlight the week we would be holding the fair.  Here is the link for the 2020 Fair Spirit Week Survey. Please read all options thoroughly and rank them according to your likelihood of or interest in participating in them. Please do this as soon as possible but within the next 48 hours.  Thank You

 https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/V69PSCR

please fill out then look for further fun information coming soon!

Emily