TIMELINE EXTENDED - PLEASE GET THESE IN

Dear 4-H Members, Parents, and Guardians,

This is just a friendly reminder about the 4-H Tribute Pages. An email regarding the Tributes was sent out on June 23. The Tributes are being put together to help celebrate our 4-H members’ accomplishments. The deadline for the Tribute is Wednesday, July 15th and it is fast approaching. Please attach 5 appropriate images of your 4-Her in .jpeg format, as well as fill out the attached consent form and answer sheet, and send them to both [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask] (You can reply all and it will get to them) .   In addition to the necessary form in this email, we have included the Tributes made from the information sent by our fair President and Vice President, Rena M. and Carley L., to give you an idea of what they will look like.

If you have questions, please contact us. We hope that everyone is staying safe and healthy, and we look forward to putting the Tributes together in order to commemorate our members’ accomplishments this year!

Thank you for your support and participation,
Emily Alger and Intern Erika Hojda
Peggy Grillo and Intern Erin Korowotny

UConn Extension Ties Research to Real Life
"I prefer the term 'physical distancing'. It seems like we need more social connections now than ever before." Peter L. Slavin, MD, president of Mass General, offers words of inspiration in a recent appearance on the Today Show.

Like us on Face Book -  UConn 4-H New Haven County
UConn Extension 4-H Cris Clover
and Middlesex & New Haven 4-H Fair

4-H is a community of young people across America who are learning leadership, citizenship & life skills.
Margaret H. Grillo (Peggy)
Cooperative Extension Educator 4-H Youth
University of Connecticut
UConn Extension
New Haven Extension Center
305 Skiff Street
North Haven, CT 06473
Ph (203) 407-3158;  Fax (203) 407-3176
An Equal Opportunity Employer and Program Provider