This is being sent to the New Haven & Middlesex Distribution Lists and 2020 4-H Fair lists (some of you might get the email more than once):

We hope you are all staying safe.  Don’t forget that we are holding our previously scheduled 4-H Fair meeting next Monday, July 20 from 7 – 8:30 pm virtually.  This meeting will include planning for our celebration of the fair along with initial planning for the 2021 fair.  A link will be sent out to the current 4-H Fair officers and mentors towards the end of the week.  If you would like to attend this meeting, are not currently a fair officer or mentor and need to receive a link, please reply to this email.  We also want to remind 4-H members to submit their information for our tributes this week.

We will also be discussing planning for 2021 4-H Fair elections and are including a survey directed at 4-H members.

We are in unprecedented times this year and are now negotiating uncharted territory.  In light of this we need to hear from our membership.  We are targeting the 4-H youth only in this particular survey.  Please click the following link (you may have to copy and paste it) and take this survey in the next 48 hours.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LD2QMPZ

Job descriptions for all positions are on the 4-H fair website www.4-hfair.org under downloads. PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT THESE JOB DESCRIPTIONS HAVE BEEN CHANGED AND NEED TO BE UPDATED (ON OUR AGENDA FOR THE COMING MONTHS), BUT YOU CAN STILL GET A REASONABLE IDEA OF THE POSITION.

Peg or Emily.

UConn Extension Ties Research to Real Life