From the American Geographical Society.

From: American Geographical Society <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2020, 9:31 AM
To: Johnson, Jay M
Subject: [External] Reminder for Web seminar: Location Tech Task Force: National Security Perspectives on Location Surveillance and the Future of Democracy

CAUTION: External email. Do not click links or open attachments unless you verify. Send all suspicious email as an attachment to [log in to unmask]

Reminder: You're registered for the Location Tech Task Force: National Security Perspectives on Location Surveillance and the Future of Democracy panel.

We are excited for you to join one of our Location Tech Task Force Blue-Ribbon Panels. The seminar will start on time. Please join at least 5 minutes prior to the starting time so that you don't miss valuable information. For helpful hints on how to join, visit Attendee Tips at EthicalGEO.org.

Location Tech Task Force: National Security Perspectives on Location Surveillance and the Future of Democracy

Tuesday, July 28, 2020 9:30 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)

Host: American Geographical Society ([log in to unmask])
Event number (access code): 129 390 1333
Event password: AmGeo
Registration ID: This event does not require an enrollment ID

Join event

To join the audio conference only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the event, or call the number below and enter the access code.
United States Toll Free: 1-844-992-4726
United States Toll: +1-408-418-9388
Global call-in numbers: https://ags.webex.com/ags/ags/globalcallin.php?MTID=e8688033609ac47bc90478954ab3da63f
Toll-free dialing restrictions: https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
Access code: 129 390 1333

Need help? Go to http://help.webex.com

Email correspondence to and from this sender is subject to the N.C. Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.