Hello everyone,

I hope you'll join me Tomorrow, the 29th at 11 am EDT for a live demo of Sweet for ArcGIS, the new web-editing application from Esri UK.

This free 40-minute webinar will demonstrate how Sweet for ArcGIS can save your GIS department time by improving quality control, empowering remote workers, automating workflows, and maximizing your ArcGIS potential.

Register to learn about Sweet for ArcGIS on Wednesday, July 29th at 11 am EDT:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_MaSvLuzhQKyWrGR2sOnuIQ

Looking forward to seeing you there,

Jeremy

Jeremy Read
Sweet for ArcGIS Solutions Lead
GeoSpoc USA | Official Esri Partner
+1 339 707 3409
GeoSpoc.com/SweetforArcGIS
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or if you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. GeoSpoc Geospatial Services Pvt Ltd. is a company registered in Pune, India. Registered number U74900PN2015PTC155597, Registered office address: 4th floor, "Ideas to Impacts" Building, Lane 3, Pallod Farms, Baner, Pune - 411045. Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.