Dear Students and Scholars,

Starting Monday, July 27 ISSS will no longer offer Chat Advising via Microsoft Teams.  Instead students can visit our website and click on the blue and yellow "Let’s Chat" widget in the lower right-hand side of the screen to start chatting with an ISSS Advisor.

ISSS Chat Advising takes place Monday-Friday from 1:30-3:30 p.m. The “Let’s Chat” widget will only pop up during ISSS Chat Advising hours.  This change will allow students who may not have access to MS Teams to still be able to participate in chat advising.  We look forward to seeing you online soon!

___________

Arthur Galinat
Associate Director

International Student & Scholar Services

UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT

GLOBAL AFFAIRS

2011 HILLSIDE ROAD, U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083
PHONE: 860.486.3855
EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
http://isss.uconn.edu  www.facebook.com/UConnISSS ISSS Walk-In Advising: Monday – Thursday 1:30- 3:30 p.m.

To unsubscribe from the INTERNATIONAL-L list, click the following link:
https://ListServ.Uconn.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=INTERNATIONAL-L&A=1