Dear students,

We know that you have MANY questions related to yesterday's memo and ISSS notification, and we hope to provide you with more detailed information soon about how the rule, if finalized, will apply to UConn academic courses and programs. We need time to further evaluate the memo and related guidance and determine how the terms of the memo might be implemented, if finalized as a rule.

Please join us on Friday, July 10 at 10 am EST for a webinar to address many of the questions you have.

If you would like to submit questions to be addressed Friday, please submit those here. Submit questions by Thursday, at noon EST.

Meeting Information
Meeting link:
https://uconn-cmr.webex.com/uconn-cmr/j.php?MTID=m619d22e06813450ea7a4a23001ab3415
Meeting number:
120 021 7438
Password:
3McpG227wYa

Join by phone
+1-415-655-0002 US Toll
Access code: 120 640 1960

Please contact me if you need a Global Call In number.

Rae Alexander
Director, International Student & Scholar Services

UConn Global Affairs

International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS)

2011 HILLSIDE ROAD, U-1083

STORRS, CT 06269-1083

PHONE: 860.486.3855
FAX: 860.486.5800

EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
http://isss.uconn.edu

To unsubscribe from the INTERNATIONAL-L list, click the following link:
https://ListServ.Uconn.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=INTERNATIONAL-L&A=1