There's a decent amount of USGS 3DEP QL2 lidar (0.7 NPS / 2 ppsm) available across connecticut:

https://viewer.nationalmap.gov/advanced-viewer/

-------- Original message --------
From: Joseph Struckus <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 7/6/20 5:56 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Higher resolution LiDAR for Connecticut?

Hi all,

I have been using the UConn ECO website for their LiDAR imagery.  Is anyone aware if there is a higher resolution LiDAR available?  I’m doing some archeological surveying and was hoping to get a clearer image of what’s “visible” below the tree canopy.  The objects I am trying to see are too pixelated.

Many thanks,

Jed Struckus, Ph.D.