It’s somewhat encouraging that the status of “Microsoft Access (.accdb) Support in ArcGIS Pro”  is “In Product Plan” - although, I have found that “In Product Plan” provides no indication as to which future release will incorporate this feature

Here’s at least one related issues that I’ve been monitoring (Provide an ODBC driver for the ESRI file geodatabase) that was initiated in 2010 and is still smoldering at “Not In Current Production Pan”

https://community.esri.com/ideas/1466

Both have similar scores and up votes

From: Northeast Arc Users Group <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Joshua Sargent
Sent: Sunday, July 5, 2020 8:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Access Databases and ArcPro

[EXTERNAL SENDER]

Greetings everyone,

I was curious if anyone had any insights on working Access Databases into ArcPro.  It was a topic discussed among some of my colleagues that they aren't compatible, due to Access being 32bit and Pro being 64bit.  I was wondering if anyone has found any workarounds.

Some of my background research below:

I realize that I can probably still work in ArcMap to do this at the moment.

Many thanks.

Joshua

--

Joshua Sargent

URI Master's of Environmental Science and Management, 2016

Concentration: Earth and Hydrological Sciences