All,

So, it appears that the latest build for Windows 10 doesn’t allow for connection of my Trimble GeoXH  6000 GPS receiver, this was an issue several years ago when I first used a Windows 10  mobile workstation and was able to find a work around.  However, I have had no luck to date and was wondering if anyone knows of new workaround without reverting to a new Windows 10 build.  Trimble basically refuses to deal with this.

I am in the process of upgrading to a Leica GG04 Bluetooth GPS receiver, but still need to be able to use my good old, reliable, GeoXH.

Help and thanks!

Carol

Carol P. Baker

GIS Administrator