From: Killpack, Darcee <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2020 3:07 PM
To: GISCO List <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [External] [[log in to unmask]] NPS GIS Internships announced

GISCO,

National Park Service has a few GIS internships opening in various parks.  See link below for more information.

Thanks,

Darcee

--

Darcee Killpack

Acting Deputy Associate Director

Core Science Systems

U.S. Geological Survey

Cell:  303-907-0969 [Teleworking at this number until further notice]

Email:  [log in to unmask]

Subject: GIS Internships announced

Greetings all,

We are excited to announce the opening of four GIS internship opportunities at Bandelier National Monument, Capitol Reef National Park, Glen Canyon Recreation Area and Yosemite National Park.  Please let me know if you have any questions and feel free to distribute this announcement widely.

https://www.suu.edu/iic/internships/

Thanks,

Heidi

Heidi Ogle, GISP

Acting Regional GIS Coordinator

Geographic Resources Division

Lakewood Regional Office

Cell: 720-884-6873

Email correspondence to and from this sender is subject to the N.C. Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.