Good afternoon List Serv!

The CT GIS Network is looking for presenters for our September meeting.  It will be a virtual meeting held on September 25th.  If you have a topic or project that you would like to share with the network we’d love to have you on board.  This is a great opportunity for anyone from a student looking to gain some extra credit to old hats who can share their wealth of experience, and everyone in between.  Presenters are asked to speak anywhere from 15-45 minutes with some time for questions.

Presenters can talk about a project they’re working on, tips and tricks for improving workflows, share lessons from a conference or any other kind of geospatial topic.  And if you’re in GIS you know that can be pretty broad.

Please reach out to any of the September meeting coordinators to get on the agenda.

Meg McGaffin

Jeff Nolan

Jennifer Petrario

Rebecca Talamini

Thanks, we look forward to hearing from you!

Meghan C. McGaffin

GIS Coordinator

image001

195 Church Street, New Haven, CT 06510

203.271.1773 | mminc.com

Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn | Twitter