From: City of Burlington Careers <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2020 9:10 AM
To: AllUsers <[log in to unmask]>; Burlington Electric Employees <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Job Announcement: Water Resources Infrastructure Asset Manager

On behalf of the City of Burlington, please see the attached job posting for the Water Resources Infrastructure Asset Manager position in the Department of Public Works.

The City of Burlington is on a hiring freeze; however, this position was deemed an exception given the importance of this role after being reviewed by Human Resources in collaboration with the Chief Administrative Officer.

This posting, as well as other current positions, can be found on the City’s Employment Opportunities page.

Our website allows applicants to create an account, apply for a job online and receive email notifications based on interest preferences.

Please do not hesitate to contact our Human Resources Department with any questions over the phone 802-540-3057 or via email at [log in to unmask].

City of Burlington | Human Resources Department

200 Church Street, Suite 102

Burlington, VT 05401

Phone: (802) 540-3057 | Fax: (802) 864-1777

Please note that this communication and any response to it will be maintained as a public record and may be subject to disclosure under the Vermont Public Records Act.