Greetings All—

As some of you begin teaching in the Fall semester, we are seeing more and more schools of business in universities teaching or wanting to teach with GIS, or “location analytics.”

These tools and data sets empower students to learn critical spatial thinking skills, link theory and practice, and solve real-world problems by using business, demographic, and consumer data.

How can faculty effectively teach principles and applications in location analytics? We created a new Location Analytics in Business Education web page for educators looking to incorporate location intelligence in their business coursework or curriculum. In this web page, you'll find--

For more information:   View Resources

Joseph Kerski

Joseph J. Kerski, Ph.D., GISP | Education Manager

Esri | 167 S. Taylor Avenue | Louisville CO 80027-3025 | USA

303 449 7779 x1-8237 | M 303 625 3925 | [log in to unmask] | esri.com

https://esriurl.com/josephkerski https://twitter.com/josephkerski

THE SCIENCE OF WHERE ®