Don’t know how to answer this but had a thought. Have you tried using the ArcGIS for AutoCAD tool? This allows you to draw in AutoCAD and send it back to your GIS database.

Jennifer D. Stone

Jennifer D. Stone

GIS Coordinator

Sullivan County GIS Program

Information Technology Services

Sullivan County Government Center

100 North Street

Monticello, NY 12701

Phone: (845) 807-0110

Fax: (845) 807-0111

Email: [log in to unmask]

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments. Thank you.