It was never fully digitized and the panels wouldn’t match up anyway. The old mapping was very inconsistent which was revealed when trying to stitch it all together.

There is draft digital mapping available from FEMA for Windham Cty if you look under “preliminary products”. That should be good enough for illustration.

Jana Butts Roberson, AICP

Director of Community Development/Town Planner

Town of Brooklyn, CT

(860)779-3411 x.14

PO Box 356

Clifford B. Green Memorial Building, Suite 22

69 South Main Street

Brooklyn, CT 06234