From: Northeast Arc Users Group <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Stone, Jennifer D.
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020 4:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Public GIS Map Requests

We are looking for some feedback, specifically from local gov’t but any feedback is welcome! We are looking at formalizing the process for Public Map Requests that come into our IT Dep’t. Some of the questions I have are:

Do you have set pricing?

Do you charge for printing?

How do you track your requests?

Is pricing set by resolution/local law/etc…?

How do customers submit a request? (i.e.: Survey123, web form, email, fillable pdf, etc…)

As I said, any feedback is appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Jennifer D. Stone

Jennifer D. Stone

GIS Coordinator

Sullivan County GIS Program

Information Technology Services

Sullivan County Government Center

100 North Street

Monticello, NY 12701

Phone: (845) 807-0110

Fax: (845) 807-0111

Email: [log in to unmask]

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments. Thank you.

This email has been scanned for spam and viruses by Proofpoint Essentials. Click here to report this email as spam.