The FCC Coals database has a downloadable datbase of the cable operators list by community. I'm trying to find a geography that I can join this data to so I can map it. Anyone familiar with a layer with the attribute column Community Unit where the values are in the format State Abbreviation with a 4 digit number (for example, AK0001, which is the value for Greater Juneau)? Other columns related to the location include, Community Name, Municipality Type, and the County Name.

Thanks,

Gary

Gary Barden | GIS Program Manager | American Tower | 781-926-4567