Okay, another QGIS conundrum, hopefully someone can help.

I am trying to label polygons with exclaves, such as the polygon titled "0" in the example below. I've gone into label properties and chosen "label every part of feature", but the labels are not showing up on every part of the feature for some reason.

I've never worked with QGIS annotation before - tried that as an alternative, but the annotation would not stay in a fixed location even when I checked off the fixed location button.

Wondering if anyone had any advice

--
Andrew Sylvia
603-459-9478