This is going to the New Haven & Middlesex Distribution Lists: Thanks so much for your participation in the UConn Middlesex and New Haven County 4-H Programs in 2020! We appreciate all of you who had the opportunity to take advantage of programing either in person since the beginning of last year and virtually as of late. With the understanding that the pandemic situation is making life ever-changing, moving forward we would like to hear how we can provide hand-on programing for you in the coming months. There are a few specific questions that can help us in this endeavor. Our intention is to plan and deliver interactive activities across many project areas that might resemble something like skillathon workshops (45 minutes to an hour length) or the educational component of club meetings. We are looking at single session, dual session to multiple session formats. Multiple session formats might include activities that complement one specific project area over an extended period of time. We have attached the list of possible project areas from the enrollment form to remind you of the breadth of programing available. Please take a few moments to fill out our survey and help us with this. The link is: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Z3N5V62 Emily & Peggy TEMPORARY POSTAL ADRESS: Please Use until further notice New Haven County Extension Center Att. Peg Grillo PO Box 397 North Haven, CT 06473-0397 UConn Extension Ties Research to Real Lifecloverusegreen.gif