Friends and Colleagues,

There is only 1 quick week until the Connecticut VIRTUAL GIS Day 2020 event! YOU NEED TO REGISTER FOR FREE TO ATTEND! We have an incredible agenda of presentations and discussion panels planned. Our keynote speaker is the one and only Ken Barrone! We will have appearances by special guest Dr. Joeseph Kerski of ESRI and YouTube fame! Workshops to help you with ArcGIS HUB and Data Normalization! Updates from the State and the GIS Network! DO NOT MISS THIS HISTORIC FIRST!

To register and for details, visit the event page at https://gis-day-2020-ccsu.hub.arcgis.com/

I look forward to seeing you all there in 1 week!

Kind regards,
Thad

Thad J. Dymkowski, GISP
Instructor, Geography