ISSS has put together an Election 2020 web page to help you learn about the U.S. election process, the candidates, and opportunities to participate in University election-related events. Tuesday is officially voting day, though many have cast early ballots this year due to the pandemic. Who do you think should be the next U.S. President? Cast your vote in the ISSS Mock Election! We’ll announce the results of the international students’ and scholars’ vote at next Friday’s Stay Informed meeting

Also, ISSS wishes you a Happy Halloween! Celebrate this spooky Fall tradition tomorrow while staying safe, healthy and connected. The University and student groups have a lot planned for Halloween.

The UKindness site has tons of virtual and socially distanced events offered this weekend: https://kindness.studentaffairs.uconn.edu/halloween-2020/

Check out more Halloween related events at events.uconn.edu

Lastly, on Sunday at 2 am, daylight savings time ends. This means that our clocks will be set back an hour earlier. Mornings will be lighter, but it will start getting dark earlier leading up to the winter solstice. Checking out the ISSS Winter Weather resources for tips if this is your first winter in Connecticut.

Rae Alexander
Director, International Student & Scholar Services

UConn Global Affairs

International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS)

2011 HILLSIDE ROAD, U-1083

STORRS, CT 06269-1083

PHONE: 860.486.3855
FAX: 860.486.5800

EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
http://isss.uconn.edu

To unsubscribe from the INTERNATIONAL-L list, click the following link:
https://ListServ.Uconn.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=INTERNATIONAL-L&A=1