Good morning everyone,
As we work on our training schedule for the remainder of this year and into next, we would like your input on what types of classes you need. This includes the methods for conducting classes, topics covered, length of each class, and the cost.

Please take a couple of minutes to complete the survey linked below. It is completely anonymous unless you choose to provide contact information so we can answer any questions or comments you had.

https://forms.gle/JghvxxfUTUa2RXFz9

Thank you for your time and for helping us to better provide the training you need.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP
Implementation Manager
eGIS Associates (a part of the Davey Resource Group)
eGIS Office:678-710-9710
Davey Resource Group Office: 770-619-5545 Ext 6722

ESRI - In partnership with Alpine Testing Solutions

ArcGIS Desktop Associate 10

Enterprise System Design Associate 10.2

ArcGIS Desktop Professional 10.3

Click here to order my newest book, Learning ArcGIS Pro 2
Click here to order my ArcGIS Pro 2.x Cookbook