From: Northeast Arc Users Group <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Alex Hiller
Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2020 12:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Drone Purchase recommendation

Hello,

We’re in the process evaluating drones and we’re interested in hearing from others in the GIS community. Our primary use will be production of ortho-rectified imagery of construction sites, with a secondary need for occasional production of video footage. We have already identified the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise as a viable high end option and the DJI Mavic Air 2 as a more cost-effective option. We are interested in learning about any comparable non-DJI products that are compatible with Esri’s Drone2Map and SiteScan apps.

If you have any suggestions, please let us know. We appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Alex Hiller | GIS Analyst

Springfield Water and Sewer Commission

www.waterandsewer.org