This is being sent to the 4-H Fair, New Haven & Middlesex Distribution Lists:

We hope everyone is doing well and enjoying this beautiful fall weather.  The 2020 Middlesex & New Haven 4-H Fair Leadership Committee (FLC) has been meeting to continue the planning for the 4-H Fair.  While we had October 16th  scheduled for our next 4-H Fair Association meeting, we have decided to change plans slightly.  We will be hosting an exciting 4-H Fair Open House program to be held on Friday, November 13 as zoom meeting.  The plan is to  engage all levels of 4-H fair participants from exhibitors, managers and superintendents to officers as well as mentors.  We are hoping that everyone will be able to participate in some way, give feedback and learn about the opportunities there are working as a member of the Association, even in this crazy, uncertain time.

The FLC is working hard on the program and if anyone has thoughts or ideas, please feel free to email us back with your suggestions.  There is a nominating committee that is reaching out to the self-nominations already received and still looking for names of people to fill the vacant spots.  Stephanie Bicknell is chair of this committee and welcomes your self-nominations.  4-H leaders – please encourage your members to attend this meeting and learn about the opportunities.    [log in to unmask]

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help this time go smoothly.  Peggy & Emily