Hello GIS listserv users,

As you may know, Connecticut has a State Data Plan, which can and should include planning for state coordination and management of GIS data. We are in the process of revising and updating the plan for 2021 – 2022 and it would be great to hear from members of the GIS community about how to improve the current draft of the Plan:

Members of this list are also welcome and encouraged to reach out directly if you have questions or suggestions related to the Plan; my contact info is below.

Thanks,

Scott

Chief Data Officer

Office of Policy and Management