Hello everyone! I want to remind you that today is our monthly meeting with students and scholars to review updates and news.

Lesley Salafia, from UConn's General Counsel office, will join us to talk about recent changes and proposed changes to the H-1B visa program, which may be helpful for students and scholars who are considering employment in the U.S. beyond your OPT or beyond your current program.

We will also be joined by our colleagues from UConn SHaW - Mental Health Services to talk about tips for managing stress and self-care.

Finally, ISSS will provide updates on the University's response to the proposed rule to establish a fixed period of stay, and reveal the results of the ISSS mock election for U.S. president.

We hope you will join us at 12 noon! Webex link to meeting: https://uconn-cmr.webex.com/uconn-cmr/j.php?MTID=m0e0aead8d510e773b3a9e76c68e8510d

Rae Alexander
Director, International Student & Scholar Services

UConn Global Affairs

International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS)

2011 HILLSIDE ROAD, U-1083

STORRS, CT 06269-1083

PHONE: 860.486.3855
FAX: 860.486.5800

EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
http://isss.uconn.edu

To unsubscribe from the INTERNATIONAL-L list, click the following link:
https://ListServ.Uconn.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=INTERNATIONAL-L&A=1