Employment Opportunity Posting - November 2020
Job Title:
   GIS Technician
Availability:   Immediate

Job Description and Responsibilities:

CAI seeks a talented, motivated GIS Technician to join our team in Littleton, NH. The successful applicant will join a professional staff focused on applying GIS and related technologies to satisfy client needs. This will include the development and maintenance of GIS data from a variety of source documents. The candidate will perform a variety of basic GIS editing functions as well as simple analysis and query operations.

This is a full time position located in Littleton, NH and includes an attractive benefits package.

Requirements:

To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to [log in to unmask]  Your cover letter must document your citizenship status and include your salary expectations.  No phone calls or recruiters.

About CAI:
CAI was founded in 1985 and provides a variety of government and utility related GIS services. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well a friendly and flexible work environment.

CAI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.   www.cai-tech.com

Tim Fountain, GISP

Vice President

cai-tech.com