Hello All,

You may receive this multiple times, I’ve tried to go through my email and send to as many people as possible.   Please share this as well.  All registered (in 4-H online) volunteers and members for 2019-2020 should have already received information from Nancy Wilhelm on how to get in the new system.  Please share this with your clubs and get people registered.  There is a very convenient help/chat right in the system if you get stuck 

This needs to be done by everyone (volunteers) so we can track trainings.  If you are not a club leader but might have custodial care of a 4-H member you need to be in the system!

There are still trainings left for volunteers to attend – one is tonight and one the 14th  - they are at 7:30 pm (see below sent by Nancy W)

Just a reminder that the Z Suite Enrollment System will open up for Connecticut 4-H families and volunteers on Wednesday, December 2nd.  Training for the system will be available on the following dates at 7:30 pm.  The Zoom link for the trainings is included below.

Thursday, December 3
Monday, December 7
Thursday, December 10
Monday, December 14

The link for each of the meetings is:

Where	https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87803378223?pwd=RmliUGtRTThlb2VNeEZBOW52VUpmQT09 (map)

Please share this information and have people get on the trainings if they have questions.  See attached sheet for other information!

Emily