For Members: Please see attached flyer that describes the great opportunity for any high school aged 4-H members interested in attending the National 4-H Virtual Summits on Healthy Living on February 13-15, 2021, or Agriscience on March 5-7, 2021. Because both summits are virtual, the cost for registration is only $75.00 per person and we may have some grant money to help offset part of this cost, depending on the numbers of interested members who notify us of their interest by 12/20/20. Please refer to the attached flyer for further details and email either [log in to unmask] if you are interested in the Healthy Living  Summit or [log in to unmask] if you are interested in the Agriscience Summit, by Sunday, 12/20/20.

For Adults: In addition to looking for current 4-H members who may be interested in attending the upcoming National 4-H Virtual Summits on Healthy Living and Agriscience (please see attached flyer for more information), we are also looking to find some adults involved with 4-H, either as a parent, volunteer or supporter, who may be interested in attending either of these as well. Our hope is to assemble a list of potential adults interested in these summits so that they can help us spread the word and have some firsthand knowledge of the summits to encourage more interest and involvement from CT 4-H members in these summits for the future. We are also always looking for more adults who may be willing to assist in trip planning, fundraising and/or chaperoning these summit trips to DC in the future. If you are interested in finding out more about either of these virtual events, please email either [log in to unmask] if you are interested in the Healthy Living Summit or [log in to unmask] if you are interested in the Agriscience Summit, by Sunday, 12/20/20.