I hope everyone had a chance to digest their Turkey and Pie because the Holiday Season is upon us! Join your peers and colleagues for a fun – not so long virtual social… THE CTGIS Winter Social!

What can you expect from a CTGIS Winter Social!? Great question!

NOTE! Audio and Visual Socializing expected. Access to a mic and computer are minimum requirements to fully enjoy the event.

Click the Invite Card or follow the link below on Friday December 11th at 5:30 PM to join the Zoom meeting.
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84186397871

Happy Holidays and we hope to see you there!

The CT GIS Network
[log in to unmask]" alt="CT GIS Logo Color">

PS We’ll likely send out a reminder next week and on the day of 😅

Michael Towle
Deputy Director, Western Connecticut Council of Governments
tel/fax 475-323-2064 · [log in to unmask]

web westcog.org · post 1 Riverside Road, Sandy Hook, CT 06482