Hello NEARC Community,

I hope this email finds you well. I would like to update you on a few exciting things that have happened and will be happening with NEARC. First off, I want to express how excited I am to be writing to you as the new NEARC Board President. I’d also like to take this opportunity to welcome three new Board Members; Erica, Pamela and Nate. You can see their bios and all board member bios on the NEARC Website. We look forward to working with you all to plan some great conferences and additional NEARC Community Events.

We had a very successful Virtual Fall Conference. I was so nice to see so many of you in attendance, so thank you! While the Virtual format was indeed a very positive experience, we are looking forward to Fall 2021 being back in person. Please save the date for Sunday, October 17 - Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at the Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale in New Haven, Connecticut!  We are also excited to announce that we will be circling back to the Mount Washington Hotel in Fall of 2022.

It’s time now to start planning for Spring 2021. Please save the date for Spring 2021 on Tuesday, May 18. We are working with the hosts at Westfield State to determine if this event can be in person or if we will move to a virtual Spring event. More details to come soon!

Wishing you all the best this holiday season. Stay safe and stay healthy!

Katie Grillo and the NEARC Board

Emily Wilson, Brittany Hoffnagle, Esther Olson Murphy, Pam DeAndrea, Erica Tefft, Nate Ward and Bill Dilibero