Dear NEARC Community,

With 2020 almost behind us, we want to wish you and your families a healthy and happy New Year.  This has been an extraordinary and unprecedented year. This pandemic has placed enormous stress on all of us. At a time when we most need each other, we have also needed to keep our distance and find new ways to connect.  Both the Spring and Fall 2020 NEARC conferences were unlike anything we have ever done, or ever intended to do. Thank you all for your willingness to adapt with us and make the most of a difficult situation.

Wishing you all the very best and looking forward to what will hopefully be a better and brighter New Year!

Katie Grillo and the NEARC Board
Emily Wilson, Brittany Hoffnagle, Esther Olson Murphy, Pam DeAndrea, Erica Tefft, Nate Ward and Bill Dilibero