Thanks Eric!

@Carol,

I think a summary of efforts towards state parcel data in CT would be a useful resource and also make for a fascinating presentation at a CT GIS network Meeting. There have been a lot of efforts in various formats Eric covered some of the latest efforts. I’ll share some that come to mind off the top of my head, this is by no means an authoritative list.

I also heard a story that a state parcel gis program back in the day (early 2000’s?) was nearly passed but due to a change of administration was halted or something like that.

But without a doubt, regularly updated, authoritative property data for the state would be fantastic! Working with OPM in the standards committee ahs been rewarding, I think we’re making some progress in that direction.

For those who have corrections or additions to that list please feel free to chime in.

Best regards and happy new year!

Mike Towle, WestCOG Deputy Director

[log in to unmask] | 475.323.2064