Hello Friends and Colleagues,

It is grey winter days like today that my mind drifts to spring… thoughts of warming weather, reporting pitchers and catchers, and Covid-19 vaccines occupy my day dreams! Also, the annual business meeting of the Connecticut GIS Network! SAVE THE DATE: Friday, March 5! We fully intend to maintain our virtual environment for everyone’s health and safety. Log-in will begin at 8:30 AM with speakers beginning at 9 and concluding at or around noon. As this is the Annual Business Meeting, it will include elections of new steering committee members. There are several openings for members of these professional communities: Education, Not for profit, State, and 2 members at large. THIS is your chance to get involved and help drive the GIS Network over the next year or two. If you are interested, please feel free to let me know to put your name in the hat. If you have any questions, let me know. The agenda will be sent out once it is finished and formalized. I look forward to seeing all of you connected that day!

Kind regards,

Thad

Thad J. Dymkowski, GISP

GIS Analyst

CT GIS Steering Committee Municipal Representative

Town of South Windsor

Town Hall Annex

1530 Sullivan Ave

South Windsor, CT 06074