From: Northeast Arc Users Group <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Michele Giorgianni
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2021 6:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Mappy Hour Crew

Great to see everyone! I hope I captured everyone in one of these!

Thanks for hosting/organizing, Katie!

Michele Giorgianni, PMP, GISP

Principal/Senior Project Manager
Direct: 860-339-4254

Main: 860-643-4401

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or otherwise authorized to receive this message, you should not use, copy, distribute, disclose or take any action based on the information contained in this e-mail or any attachments. If you have received this message and material in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you on behalf of Applied Geographics, Inc. (AppGeo).

CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this electronic mail message and any electronic files attached to it may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege and/or public interest immunity. If you are not the intended recipient you are required to delete it. Any use, disclosure or copying of this message and any attachments is unauthorized.