Hi all,

The University of Vermont is a leader in the use of geospatial technologies and research, ranging from creating new information data sets to applied research in support of decision making.

A new fully online Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Data Communication Professional Certificate serves professionals with different academic backgrounds and a variety of disciplines. The program emphasizes knowledge of concepts and theory for critical problem-solving.

Join me for a free webinar on Thursday, January 14, 2021, 2:00pm ET, to learn more about the GIS Certificate program and the two exciting new online course offerings. Courses start in January.

Register Now

If you have questions about the webinar please contact me via email.

Warm Regards,

Dr. Gillian L. Galford

Research Associate Professor

University of Vermont

Gund Institute for Environment (Farrell Hall Rm 213)

Rubenstein School of Environment & Natural Resources

210 Colchester Ave, Burlington, VT 05405

@g_galford

802.656.2920