Personally, I have had great experiences using the books that Tripp Corbin has written.

I like how Tripp breaks down certain concepts, like learning Arcade, by breaking down the structure into easily understood bits and pieces.

https://smile.amazon.com/s?i=stripbooks&rh=p_27%3ATripp+Corbin&s=relevancerank&text=Tripp+Corbin&ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1

Brett Horr, GISP

Director of GIS and Technology

Town of York