Hi Ladies and Gents! One of our most precious natural resources are our forests. If you are interested in environment, sustainability, and mapping, then you should check out this course.
-Apply Geospatial Web Tools to Large Scale Forest Planning

This class is taught by an industry expert that works for the US Forest Service. And if you have a project you think others can learn from, let me know and we can help author it for the benefit of the entire GIS community.

Charlie Davis
GIS Analyst, Bootcamp GIS
Turning real GIS projects into marketable education
619-640-2330