Greetings Everyone and Happy New Year!

We've been hosting monthly GIS in higher education chats in 2020 and are excited to continue doing so in 2021!  These monthly chats hosted by the Esri education outreach team provide educators an opportunity to learn and ask questions about tools, data, curricular materials, and teaching approaches in GIS.

Join us tomorrow, 5 Jan 2021, for our 1st Education Chat of 2021 on the following:

Topic: Creating More Powerful and Beautiful Maps: Using the New Map Viewer for ArcGIS Online.

Date: Tuesday, January 5 at 9:00 a.m. (PST) / 12:00 pm (EST)

Registration link [esri.zoom.us]

Plenty of opportunity to learn and talk with the subject matter expert.

Look forward to see you joining.  Feel free to share the invite with your colleagues.

Thank you.

Joseph Kerski

Joseph J. Kerski, Ph.D., GISP | Education Manager

Esri | 167 S. Taylor Avenue | Louisville CO 80027-3025 | USA

T 909-369-8237 | M 303 625 3925 | [log in to unmask] | esri.com

https://esriurl.com/josephkerski https://twitter.com/josephkerski

THE SCIENCE OF WHERE ®