Hi,

The Connecticut GIS Network will be holding our annual business meeting one month from today, on March 5, from 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM, virtually via a web based platform. This is an incredibly important meeting for the organization, in addition to the typical high quality educational presentations that we regularly have. We currently have several openings on the Steering Committee which we will be taking nominations for and voting to fill them during that meeting. If you ever desired to have an active part in the GIS Network to help shape our meetings and influence GIS policy for the future, this is your chance! There are several openings for members of these professional communities: Education, Not for profit, State, and 2 members at large from any organization. If you are interested, please feel free to let me know to put your name in the hat. If you have any questions, let me know. The agenda will be sent out once it is finished and formalized. I look forward to seeing all of you connected that day!

Kind regards,

Thad

Thad J. Dymkowski, GISP

GIS Analyst