Dear students and scholars,

Today will be our first Stay Informed! meeting of the Spring 2021 semester.  Please join us for recent updates and important reminders, and to hear from our guests about resources that can help you to have a successful semester.  Attendees will also have a chance to win an e-gift card to get a coffee or tea on us!

Join us today at 12 pm, EST, at this link:
https://uconnvtc.webex.com/uconnvtc/j.php?MTID=mb194201a127877890aed237a42efce3a

We hope to see you soon.

Rae Alexander
Director, International Student & Scholar Services

UConn Global Affairs

International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS)

2011 HILLSIDE ROAD, U-1083

STORRS, CT 06269-1083

PHONE: 860.486.3855
FAX: 860.486.5800

EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
http://isss.uconn.edu

To unsubscribe from the INTERNATIONAL-L list, click the following link:
https://ListServ.Uconn.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=INTERNATIONAL-L&A=1