Dear Colleagues,

A postdoctoral researcher position is available at the Connecticut Institute for Resilience and Climate Adaptation, University of Connecticut. The postdoctoral researcher will participate in the development of technology and quantitative techniques to identify and map critical infrastructure and community lifelines across different spatial scales in support of ongoing climate adaptation planning in Fairfield and New Haven Counties in Connecticut. Candidates with experience in the application of Big Data approaches in social science, geofencing applications, and the analysis of digital trace or social networking service data, are encouraged to apply.  Applicants must have a Ph.D. in geography, engineering, computer science, statistics, mathematics or a closely related discipline, as well as strong quantitative and writing skills.

The initial appointment is for one year, with the possibility of renewal. Details are available at
https://jobs.hr.uconn.edu/en-us/job/495125/postdoctoral-research-associate

Let me know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Yaprak
--

Yaprak Onat, Ph.D.

Assistant Director of Research

University of Connecticut, Avery Point Campus

Connecticut Institute for Resilience and Climate Adaptation
1080 SHENNECOSSETT ROAD, Marine Science 201

GROTON, CT 06340

Office Phone: (860) 405-9323

I'm working from home due to Covid-19 restrictions. Please call my cell 424-333-4747 if you need immediate assistance

Pronouns: She/ Her

image002.jpg