Good Morning All,

Just a reminder that we will be  holding elections for the GIS Network Steering Committee at our annual meeting on Friday.  We have 6 open positions and so far only received 3 nominations.  We have not received any nominations for the Education, Non-Profit, or Utility roles.  We are also filling the State rep role and 2 member-at-large positions.   Steering Committee members meet (virtually) once a month to discuss the business of the Network and plan upcoming meetings.  Please let me know if you are interested before the meeting on Friday so I can add your name and information to the ballots.

Regards

Mark

Mark Hoover, GISP
GIS Director